Dedication: River of Truth Church, Pastor Walter de Graaf
Installation Date: April 25, 2020
Village: Mdima Village
Households using this well: Approximately 30
GPS Location: See bottom of page.
Photos Coming Soon!
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we were not able to obtain photographs in 2020. We are working to do that in the first 6 months of 2021, and will post pictures as soon as possible.
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- Previous water source was a shallow well from the mountain.
- Dirty water was causing cases of diarrhea.
- School children would be late for school.
- Women used to wake up at midnight to go and draw water from the mountain.
- They could meet hyena and snakes while searching for water.
- Sometimes it would take 8 hours searching for water.