Dedication: Jim and Kathy Nobilione
Installation Date: April 26, 2020
Village: Mwikawa Village #2
Households using this well: Approximately 100
GPS Location: See bottom of page
Photos Coming Soon!
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we were not able to obtain photographs in 2020. We are working to do that in the first 6 months of 2021, and will post pictures as soon as possible.
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- Men and women used to spend time in making several shallow wells
- During rainy season the water was very dirty
- They were spending a lot of time at the water source
- People used to get sick of diarrhea
- Sometimes they could drink water at the same pool with snakes and monkeys
- Now men will be able to have garden through spilled water
- People are very appreciative
- They use to have cholera – three people suffered from cholera during the previous rainy season