Dedication: Keith and Julie Lundquist
Installation Date: May 7, 2020
Village: Kumchisa Village
GPS Location: See bottom of page.
Photos Coming Soon!
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we were not able to obtain photographs in 2020. We are working to do that in the first 6 months of 2021, and will post pictures as soon as possible.
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- Previous source of water was a shallow well in a mountain cave, sometimes shared with baboons and other monkeys.
- People would go days with a bath.
- Many students would miss school because they were very late spending time retrieving water.
- They used to have many cases of diarrhea.
- Family problems as some men suspected their wives were with other men than going to the water source.