Dedication: Brittany Harris and Family
Installation Date: August 8, 2020
Village: Juma Village #2B
GPS Location: See bottom of page.
Photos Coming Soon!
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we were not able to obtain photographs in 2020. We are working to do that in the first 6 months of 2021, and will post pictures as soon as possible.
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- Water source was a hand dug well along the Nagahena River and would sometimes produce dirty water.
- Sometimes the wait at the water source would be 3 hours.
- Very difficult to access the well during the rainy season. Women would fall and break buckets.
- School children would be late for school due to long wait at the water source.
- During the rainy season, people would get diarrhea and 7 people suffered from cholera.
- Mothers would spend some much time getting water that their children would go hungry.