Dedication: Awo Muse
Installation Date: April 22, 2020
Village: Jambo Village #2
Households using this well: Approximately 73
GPS Location: See bottom of page.
Photos Coming Soon!
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we were not able to obtain photographs in 2020. We are working to do that in the first 6 months of 2021, and will post pictures as soon as possible.
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- School children are going very late to school, often in dirty clothes.
- People would wake up at 3 AM to go and wait for water.
- In dry season, they were forced to drink water from shallow wells which gave them diarrhea.
- Men would become suspicious of their wives and families were disturbed by long waits at the water source.
- Some people did not have the time to go to church.