Dedication: In Memory of Dean Jacobs (From Keith & Julie Lundquist)
Installation Date: April 24, 2020
Village: Jambo Village #1
Households using this well: Approximately 15
GPS Location: See bottom of page
Difficulties these villagers faced:
- School girls were dropping out of school due to too much time spent at water source.
- Previous water source was extremely slow.
- Families struggled to do house chores and to farm the field because of time spent gathering water.
- They had many family problems as men thought their wives were lying because they would return home very late from the water source.
- Famers didn’t have enough water to use for their gardens.